Would you pray?

Hi everybody. I am having a horrible, horrible day. Something has gone terribly wrong at work and I am so stressed out I am at the point of weeping. I am so sorry to ask when there are others with real problems, but would you mind praying for me? I have no strength of my own.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry to hear that things are mucho yucko!! (Yo habla bien?) LOL! Speaking spanish to a Canadian, how fun is that???

I will pray for you, my friend! Remember, this too shall pass!! (But I'll pray that it'll be quick!!)
Hugs,
Lisa

Unashamed said...

Thank you Lisa. I just made the rounds (of blogs) quickly. It is amazing how a few minutes with my friends can calm me down. Knowing that you all will pray for me is a blessed comfort.

Actually, I studied Spanish for 2 years in high school. I can say useful phrases such as Ay carramba! ?Que temprano viene el Correo? which means, "My, how early comes the mailman!" Trust me, my French is MUCH better!

Debbie said...

I'm so sorry, Anita. I didn't log in until late today, but I still prayed for you. You know when it seems like things are coming against us and nothing seems to be running smoothly that WE have to be doing something right! God Bless you today and always! Peace be unto you!!

Denise said...

My sweet friend, of course I will lift you up in my prayers. I am very sorry that you had such a stressful day. But, we know the greatest stress reliever, our dear Lord. Lord, please let Anita feel Your touch in a very special way tonight. I love you my friend.

Anonymous said...

praying!

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Coming in late...consider it done!

Allison said...

I am praying for you my dear friend!

Leigh Ann said...

I hope things got better. Praying for you.

Unashamed said...

Thank you all. Humbled. You have no idea. But I knew, I just KNEW that if I asked, you would. And you did. And there are more pressing matters in the world than my stress level yet He hears my prayer and yours added to it and He is pleased to answer it and give me His strength and comfort. And He has. Thank you all. You are a joyous blessing to me.