Saturday meme
I feel like sharing...
1. What time did you get up this morning? I woke up at 7:39 a.m. but I got up at 8:20
2. Diamonds or pearls? I'm not a big fan of pearls so I guess it's diamonds by default.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The last film I went to see was Ghostrider, about a week ago. It was *supposed* to be PG, but I ended up having to leave about 30 minutes into the film. It was just too intense for my 13 year old daughter - NOT a good movie for kids! Before that it was Pirates 2 last summer. We don't go to the show very often.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Don't laugh. I have all seven seasons on DVD.
5. What did you have for breakfast? English muffin with cherry jam.
6. What is your middle name? Nancy (my mom's name)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? any kind of seafood
8. What foods do you dislike? mushrooms and onions, blech
9. What are your favorite chips? plain with dip (not onion dip)
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Can't think of anything right now
11. What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Grand Caravan
12. Favorite sandwich? Reuben
13. What are characteristics you can’t stand? I honestly would rather not say. I'll say this though - the characteristics that I least like in others are mostly characteristics I don't like about myself.
14. What are your favorite clothes? My navy blue hoodie.
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? Egypt and the Holy Land
16. How old were you when you had your first date? 15
17. Where would you want to retire? I'm leaning towards North Carolina. *wink*
18. Favorite time of day? The afternoon when there's nobody home but me
19. Where were you born? Kitchener, Ontario
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey!
21. Coke or Pepsi? I prefer Coke over Pepsi, but Diet Pepsi over Coke.
22. Beavers or ducks? Oh come on now, BEAVERS!!!
23. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I'm a mid-morning person
24. Pedicure or manicure? Manicure, although I would have to say I NEED the pedicure more.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor, which is weird because I get lightheaded at the sight of blood.
26. What is your best childhood memory? My mom and I used to play Little Red Riding Hood at bath time. I had this towel with a hood and I used to wear it and ask her, "Grandma what big eyes you have" etc. and then when we got to the "all the better to EAT you with my dear" part, my mom would scoop me up and kiss and tickle me. I couldn't have been more that 4 or 5, but I remember like it was yesterday.
27. Ever been to Africa? No
28. Ever been toilet papering? I don't know what that means??
29. Been in a car accident? Just a couple of minor fender benders.
30. Favorite day of the week? I like them all!
31. Favorite restaurant? Baton Rouge. It's an hour away in Mississauga; for special occasions.
32. Favorite flower? Primula
33. Favorite ice-cream? Soft serve Dairy Queen. Yes, I know that it's mainly whipped lard. I don't care.
34. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald's for their breakfast
35. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None
36. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Ilene Fortin, the administrative assistant at the Lutheran Church Canada East District office
37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Nothing is coming to mind
38. Last person you went to dinner with? My husband
39. What are you listening to right now? My daughter blowing her nose. You asked!
40. What is your favorite color? butter yellow
41. How many tattoos do you have? None. But my husband has many.
42. How many are you sending this Email to? None
43. What time did you finish this e-mail blog entry? Well I'm not done yet, am I?
44. Favorite magazine: Don't read 'em.
45. Coffee or tea? Cooooffffeeeee
46. Do you tan easily or burn easily? Burn.
47. Do you color your hair? Yep. The women in my family start going gray in their late teens. Under the colour I am not totally gray, but close to it.
48. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents? Ford Taurus.
49. What is your most dreaded household chore? the litter box
50 Who do you tag to complete this meme? Anybody who's interested!
3 comments:
This was cute, love learning new things about you.
LOVED reading this!! I will give it a go, but it probably won't be until Monday...
:-)
I'm leaning toward Monday too,(you'll see why) but I have to agree with Lisa, I loved reading it!!
Post a Comment