Away for a while

Having some complications from my new meds and I am kind of in rough shape right now. Will post soon when I am in better shape.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heavenly Father, Help your daughter Anita. Draw her closer to You and bear her up. Lord, I your weak servant come boldly before Your throne of grace to ask healing for my dear sister. Lay your hand upon her and make her well. In Jesus' precious name I pray.

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Aw, honey. So sorry. Praying for things to even out. Cling to Him and everything will be fine! (((hugs)))

Denise said...

Dear heavenly Father, Please lay Your comforting hands upon my sweet friend Anita. Help her to adjust to her new medicine, heal her Lord.

Debbie said...

Agreeing in prayer with others for you. I miss you and look forward to your return.

Debbie said...

Anita, please let us know if there is anything else we can do.......

Sharon said...

Anita,
This Scripture comes to mind and I have used it more than once during troubled times when I just wanted to crawl under the covers to escape.

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

What I did was to begin praising God and thanking Him. At the beginning I didn't feel like I was being sincere, but I kept doing it over and over. Suddenly, I felt my spirit lift and I felt such joy and happiness that I actually began laughing.

Remember that the devil cannot stand for us to praise God. When we do, he flees from us.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

I am praying for you dear friend along with all your other friends. We love you!