Port Dover, part two

Forgot all about this - here is a picture of the beach at Port Dover, which is where my husband and I went for a quick getaway last weekend.



It was a bit windy on Saturday when this picture was taken, but Sunday was perfect. No humidity, not a cloud in the sky, gorgeous and sunny but not too hot. We had a lazy day, alternately laying about on the beach and swimming when we needed to cool down. I could do that every weekend!

And yes, we got a foot-long from the Arbor!

5 comments:

Marilee said...

This looks like an AWESOME place!!! Thank you for sharing this pic. God's creation helps me feel even closer to Him. I'm glad you and your husband had a great time! Love you lots! Marilee

Denise said...

Wow, very lovely. I am glad you and your hubby enjoyed your time away.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what a perfect picture! That looks like such a lovely place for a special getaway.

Denise said...

What a beautiful area! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I'm so glad

Debbie said...

I love that lighthouse! The beach is such a romantic place to spend time alone with your hubby. I also agree with Marilee how viewing such spectactular beauty makes you feel even closer to our wonderful Lord.