Be back soon...


The last (albeit unofficial) week of summer has arrived and with it there's back to school preparations to be finished. Busy doesn't quite describe it. I'll see you all after Labour Day!


6 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh yeah! I am with you!
BTW... I would love to see pictures of that tent! hehehehe

That's my kind of camping!!

Denise said...

See you soon, love you.

Andie said...

Hope you have a great trip. When you get back, I've tagged you! Nothing too hard, unless your nick name is REALLY L-O-N-G! :-)
Andie
http://prochnowblessings.blogspot.com/2007/08/dad-update-and-ive-been-tagged.html

Blog is no more said...

Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Well hurry home! :)

I feel the same way about camping as you -

We're going next week. Sob!

Jamie Dawn said...

You should go ahead and post pics of YOUR windmills too. Why not????
Kudzu only grows in places where it is hot and humid in the summer, and the winters don't get cold enough to freeze.
Kudzu is pronounced cud-zoo.

Enjoy your time with family before school begins.
My son is graduating from high school in two weeks, and my daughter is attending college. The years fly by, so enjoy every moment.