...but he's still MY kid!
Happy Birthday to your dear son.
Yea, Kirk! A "grown-up" at last! LOL Now, you have to take it even easier on your ol' mom so as not to give her a heart attack with all your new adventures! Blessings!
happy birthday, Kirk!
Happy Birthday, Kirk!! I hope you've had a wonderful time! Enjoy it while it lasts!!!!
He's a cute kid!!Er, I guess I should say "young man."Mine are ages 17 & 19.They are always our babies, aren't they??!!I hope he had a great day!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to your dear son.
Yea, Kirk! A "grown-up" at last! LOL Now, you have to take it even easier on your ol' mom so as not to give her a heart attack with all your new adventures! Blessings!
happy birthday, Kirk!
Happy Birthday, Kirk!! I hope you've had a wonderful time! Enjoy it while it lasts!!!!
He's a cute kid!!
Er, I guess I should say "young man."
Mine are ages 17 & 19.
They are always our babies, aren't they??!!
I hope he had a great day!!!!
He's a cute kid!!
Er, I guess I should say "young man."
Mine are ages 17 & 19.
They are always our babies, aren't they??!!
I hope he had a great day!!!!
Post a Comment