My arm hurts
I don't want to sound like a whiner, but my arm hurts. It has been hurting for about 2 weeks now. This happens from time to time, but I haven't had a flare up like this in almost 2 years. What is causing the pain is a mystery. All the tests that my doctor has sent me for come up negative and because it comes and goes it makes it extra hard to diagnose.
Anyways, after two weeks the pain starts to wear on me. I'm grumpy half the time and weepy the other half. The pain interferes with my ability to sleep well, which doesn't help matters. I'm just plain worn out!
So I'm probably not going to be blogging until my arm is better - I shouldn't be doing this much.
Anybody who's inclined to pray about this, I would be grateful.
8 comments:
which arm? arm or shoulder? have you had your heart checked?
Hope you feel better soon.
Trying again...Has it been so long since I left someone a comment that I have forgotten how?!?!?
*Praying* for you, Anita!
I understand!
I will definitely keep you in my prayers. I hope that you feel better very soon!!
Aw, honey. That stinks. "Mystery" pain takes a toll on one's mind as well as body. I'm assuming you've tried heat on it? The big cure-all around here lately is a rice pillow! Homemade and put in the microwave for 3 minutes and it's WAY better than a heating pad.
Thinking of you...(((hugs)))
You may have a pinched nerve and not be aware of it. I would consider thinking back to see if you did any *heavy* work around the home or at work.
I will be lifting you up in my prayers sweetie, so sorry for your pain. I love you.
Is it any better?? Hoping that it is!
Post a Comment