Backyard oasis
Ah, the first day of summer.
Which, in Southwestern Ontario, is here and gone again before you know it.
So, we like to make the most of it.



Guess what I will be doing this weekend?



Guess what I will be doing this weekend?
Posted on
Friday, June 20, 2008
10 comments:
Oh, honey, that looks amazing...and to think I stumbling thru calf-high grass, gravel rocks everywhere, and misc toys strewn about. *sigh* Some day I'll be a grown-up! *wink*
Have fun sweetie, love you.
Looks like you will be cool this weekend. Have fun!
How nice! I've got to do something about that garden in Lebanon.
Oh your backyard is so BEAUTIFUL!!! You just reminded me of all of the backyard chores that I have to get done......
Your yard is beautiful and it looks so relaxing :)
hey - so how did it go? How did your weekend backyard extravaganza go? LOL
Ha ha, Beth, didn't I tell you it was Alli's birthday this weekend? I had 8 screaming 15 year olds in the backyard on Saturday, lol! They had a great time, swimming and dancing and eating hotdogs and ice cream sundaes. I have a video of them on the back porch dancing and singing. It is a SO funny, but I don't want to post it. (Teenage girls in bathing suits might attract the wrong sort of viewers, kwim?)
Anyways, I wanted to reassure you that the yard is VERY MUCH a work in progress. What you can't see in the pictures is the large patch of thistles and chickweeds growing directly behind the pool. I just took pictures of the good parts, heheh...but I am proud of the back porch which I fixed up almost completely with hand-me-down furniture and yard sale finds. I just couldn't justify spending a lot of $$$ on a room we can only use a few months of the year.
I *love* that shaded patio area! I'd spend all evening there if that were my patio.
Congratulations! You are one of my blog giveaway winners :)
Stop by when you can!!
Post a Comment