It's here!!


My new Bible, compliments of A Soldier's Wife. Once again, thank you SO much!!

6 comments:

a soldier's wife said...

I'm so glad it made it there to you, and not too terribly long. I was worried that I might have sent it a really slow way and that you'd think it wasn't coming :)

Denise said...

Awesome.

Blog is no more said...

Wooo! Nice! Enjoy.

Thursday's Child said...

Mabrook!

Cool, isn't it? But I don't have the CD (or is it CD-Rom?)

Andie said...

Hey, I finally got my ND pictures up, but alas, no pictures of the bull. When we encountered the bull I was driving and the only thing on my mind was GETTING AWAY! Not taking pics! :o) I'm sorry I haven't been around much, trying to do too much! I'll be around mroe after we finish VBS at church this week. Have a wonderful week and enjoy that new Bible!

Blessings-Andie

Lisa said...

Hey girl! Sorry that I haven't been around much lately! I've been reading but not posting. Please know that you are in my thoughts and hope that you are doing great. Congrats on the awesome Bible!

Hugs!