From sorrow to fury
Edited: I have removed a "nickname" that I gave to the soon-to-be president that, while an accurate description of his attitude towards the unborn, was, well...not very nice. Trying to put the best construction on it...
Heard on the radio this morning that he'll be making a visit to the Oval Office and will have a little sit down with Bush. That's nice. What will they discuss? Well for starters, there's his intention to repeal some key Bush policies, including overturning the restrictions on embryonic stem cell funding.
I am stunned.
Doesn't this man know how to use the internet? Does he not know that there are several non-embryonic sources of stem cells, one of which has shown itself to be scientifically more successful than embryonic stem cells??. Doesn't he know that embroyonic stem cell research is now pretty much obselete?
I bet he does. And I bet he doesn't care.
Yeah, I'm bitter.
6 comments:
Makes my stomach turn, literally...
I think it's righteous anger, Anita. How must God's heart be broken by the murder of His innocent children?
I know, it's just a glimpse of what the next four years will be like in the United States. Please pray for us!!
Love,
Lisa
hello, dahlink. I began to comment and it ran so long I turned it into a blog post. Suffice to say, I lovingly, sweetly and only ever so slightly disagree with you. I know what you mean, though.
OK, I didn't read carefully enough to realize you'd already changed it. *sigh* ignore my previous comment.
Yeah, even as I typed out that epithet, I knew it was wrong to do so and that it would probably shock and offend. Did it anyway...and I've been feeling guilty about it ever since. I stand ever in :is mercy.
I feel the same way.
Post a Comment