It's how he shows his love
Came home today to find a paper sack full of bagels waiting for me on the front porch.
My dad must have stopped by...
Came home today to find a paper sack full of bagels waiting for me on the front porch.
My dad must have stopped by...
Posted on
Monday, November 17, 2008
6 comments:
That's so sweet...
And much better than what I thought that said on my first read through.
I thought you found a paper sack full of BEAGLES waiting for you.
I love beagles - but not in a paper sack. Bagels are much lower maintenance!
ROFL!!! (Please excuse me while I clean up the coffee spray from my monitor...)
One time I posted an update to my facebook that said "Anita is fond of shrimp cocktail" and my sil misread it as "Anita is AFRAID of shrimp cocktail". *snort*
Ya'll are so funny!! Anita, what will you do with all those bagels??
Awww...what a thoughtful dad!
Did you get that monitor cleaned?!!! teehehee
Oh, and I meant to add something about the "mama" thing...
I had never really thought about it until your post. I always called my mother mama and I never heard my mother refer to her mother as anyone other than mama, but I have friends and other family members that call their mothers mom, mother, ma, and then the grandmothers are called grandma, grandmama, me-ma, na- na, and me-me. How odd, right?
Hi Sharon - I made a big pot of stew for dinner tonight so we'll have them toasted with butter alongside the stew.
Debbie - my kids call my mom and dad "nana" and "boppa". When Kirk was little he couldn't say "grandma" and "grandpa" and it just stuck.
Post a Comment