Here we grow again

Yes, lame. I know. I apologize that I could not come up with a more clever way to announce that...our family has expanded again!

We have decided to take in a young lady named Timika who needs a safe place to stay. She has been with us for a week now and she is settling in nicely.

The Lord has been good, giving us inner assurance that He has called us to do this. Can't explain it - just know it.

A couple of years ago we considered fostering -even investigated it - but at that point we weren't sure the time and circumstances were right. Now, apparently they are. *grin*

I sure would appreciate prayers for our family as we all adjust to our newest member. Thanks so much!

5 comments:

sara said...

Your family is gifted. :) Blessings on you and Timika.

a soldiers wife said...

praying!

Sharon said...

May you be blessed by opening your hearts and home!

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

What a cool way to serve! Good for you!

Thursday's Child said...

How great for her!