Mmm Mondays

Well, I don't know if this qualifies as a "diet" recipe, but when I'm in the mood for ice cream, this sweet & creamy treat makes a good substitute.

Mandarin Parfait

Layer fat free vanilla yogurt, mandarin orange segments and granola in a little dish. That's it! You can use what ever yogurt and fruit you have on hand. Easy and very tasty.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Oooo I like yogert. I'll have to try this.

Denise said...

Sounds yummy, will definitely try this.

Debbie said...

I agree, this sounds yummy!

Allison said...

Yum! Thank's for sharing that - I like those parfait things at McDonalds that has the yogurt and fruit and granola in it, so this is a way of doing it myself :-D

Anonymous said...

trying to write a post over at my place and having technical difficulties. Just wanted to let you know I'm back.