Bad computer

It seems I've picked up a bot or something on my home system. Something is sucking up all my system resources making it next to impossible to connect to the internet. Guess I'm going to have to take my system to work and have one of the techs clean it up. (One of the perks of working for a computer services company!) In the meantime, I managed to get on today and so I am taking this opportunity to say hi! because who knows when I may be able to next?

It's March Break here - kids off for the week. I'm not taking the week off with them, but I am working from home a couple of days. The boys have been towing the line all week, but...I'm worried that all this free time on their hands will be tempting to them. Each of them has been assigned chores and extra studying to do during the day. In the evening when we are all home my husband and I have planned some "fun stuff": going swimming, indoor mini-golf, bowling etc. It's just been such a hard, horrible couple of weeks I really feel like we need to bond and have fun together as a family.

My husband and I have postponed our weekend away. Neither of us feels comfortable leaving the kids with someone just now. When things settle down there will be time for that. We are considering taking a weekend away somewhere as a family - discussing it anyways; it may be a bit more than we can afford at the moment, but again, bonding, family time etc. seems to be what's needed here.

Anyways, sorry this is so short - there is a huge lag time between what I type and when it appears on the screen and it is really frustrating!! Plus I have a Sunday School lesson to finish preparing *wink*.

Much love to all!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hey sweet one, have really missed you. Take care, hope you get your computer fixed soon, love you bunches.