Summer Reading Contest: And the winner is...



Because she bribed me.


KIDDING!!!


I chose Beth for a number of reasons:
  • First, I was impressed by how much effort she put into her entry.
  • Plus, I've noticed that she tirelessly enters every contest she comes across and sooner or later ya gotta win something, right?
  • Plus, her Vikings are just so darned cute!
Hey, I told you my judging criteria would be totally subjective.

Actually, it was way harder than I thought to pick a winner. Everybody's entry, in one way or another, appealed to me.
Anyways, Congratulations Beth - I'll be emailing you your prize shortly. And thanks to everybody for some great summer reading suggestions!

8 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats Beth.

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

COOL! Thank you!! *big smile*

Anonymous said...

Congrats Beth! The little Vikings, I think, are what clinched it for her. Too Cute!!!! :-)

Gretchen said...

Good for Beth!

Gretchen said...

Good for Beth!

Gretchen said...

Good for Beth!

Debbie said...

Okay.....I smell a rig here.....just kidding!! *wink*
Congratulations to Beth!!

Dapoppins said...

Good for Beth. Maybe I should go over there and see what she wrote, since I never got around to writing anything. NOTE TO SELF: when entering contests, make sure to follow rules. Increases chance of winning.