Commenting frustrations!

Is anybody else having trouble leaving comments lately? I've noticed that quite a number of the comments I've left over the last week or so aren't showing up. I don't think it's just blogger, I haven't had any luck commenting on Sara's or Holly's blog either and they're both on wordpress. If you're feeling snubbed 'cause I haven't come around lately, take heart, 'cause I'm not ignoring you, really!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I freed your comment from spam limbo. I don't know why wordpress does that sometimes.

Debbie said...

I have been having trouble, too.

Anonymous said...

I've been having trouble, too. I tried to leave you a comment on your last post, but it just wouldn't take it. I thought that it was just me because blogger won't ever let me log in from someone's comment section. Glad I wasn't the only one having problems. I thought that blogger just didn't like me.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I will check into that! So sorry, Anita. I've been out of it lately!

Love -~