For Rusha
Jerusha, who is pregnant, has been put on bed rest. If you are inclined, please remember her and the baby in prayer.
Jerusha, who is pregnant, has been put on bed rest. If you are inclined, please remember her and the baby in prayer.
Posted on
Saturday, August 18, 2007
6 comments:
I will keep Rusha and her wee one in my prayers. I was on bedrest with my first and thrid pregnancies...it's no fun!
I also have a prayer request...check my blog, please, and thank you!
Blessings-Andie
praying for her.....
Thank you for praying for Bethany...everything is wonderful! I posted about it on my blog.
How is your friends doing? How far along is she?
Andie
I have been praying, and will continue.
Lord, help this woman not to go insane with boredome and worry. Protect that little one and keep her womb closed tight until the apointed day! ...AMEN
Ooooooohhh... I had to be on bedrest for the last 3 months or so of my 3rd and last pregnancy. I couldn't follow the Dr's orders though... I had NO ONE around to help me. I HAD to cook my own meals, do my own dishes, clean my own apt, etc... I did the least amount of housework I possibly could but still, I had to do it.
The Lord was my help and He watched over both Logan & I. He was born healthy and I had no majoy complications!
I feel for Rusha!!! I'm thankful she does have others to help her too. I'll definately pray for her!
Post a Comment