Sad

Sara's blog is gone. I guess she decided to pack it in after all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here. I just want to be an observer for a little while instead of a participant. :)

you have my email address, right?

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

So sad too...

Unashamed said...

*Big sigh of relief*

Yep, I still have it.

Denise said...

I really miss her blog too, she is a precious friend.

Denise said...

Come by my blog, I have something for you.

Marilee said...

Sara's blog is gone????? Oh the things I've missed over the past couple of weeks! Sara, I saw your comment and I'm so happy that you're still here as an observer!!! May you take all the time you need and may your walk with the Lord and your family time be ever blessed! We will miss you!!! But it's comforting to know you're still "with us" in whatever way is best for you and your family - and especially for you and our Lord! We do need to always keep Him FIRST in our lives and in our choices. Someday we'll have an ETERNITY to share together, REALLY together!!! I soooooooooo look forward to that day!

Love you both so much!
Marilee

Blog is no more said...

Hi Anita! Hope your week is going well. Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Sara! I'll miss you! But I completely understand. I have thought of doing the same thing several times....I have so much that I need to learn and absorb - sometimes I just want to do that instead of blog. I keep laying it before the Lord, asking..."What about this?" And so far - I've not heard direction.

I hope to still see you around!!!

(Hi Anita! Sorry to digress from your blog!!!!)