Now mama's got it

I was going to post about my Niagara adventures tonight, but I think I'm just gonna go to bed early. This cold my kids have been passing around for the last two months has finally caught up to me. Hit me from out of nowhere this afternoon and I've been feeling progressively worse all evening. I know I shouldn't take it so personally, but I HATE BEING SICK!!!

4 comments:

sara said...

and the young kangaroo in her pouch said, "Me too!" - Dr. Seuss

My poor little bubbalas are sick too. :(

Feel better.

Denise said...

Praying for you to feel much better very soon sweetie.

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Aw, Anita - I was hoping you were gonna miss this go-around! I have the same problem here - got everyone healthy again but I seem to either be hanging on to the old cold or pick up another. And, we all know how patient everyone is when only MOMMA is sick! *wink* I just keep going to bed early, going to bed early...so I hope you feel better today!

Marilee said...

Praying for you to feel better!!!
Love, Marilee