I am on vacation
Here we are at Big Otter Marina in Port Burwell. We are staying with my mom and dad who have a trailer here. This weekend - the Civic Holiday weekend - is the busiest weekend of the year here in Port Burwell. It was pretty quiet tonight but there's a lot going on tomorrow and Sunday.
Alli is with us and she brought along a friend, Danielle. The girls went to a dance tonight. They said it was "ok" (affecting nonchalance). Oh to be 15 and "cool" again *eyes rolling*
We (me, Ken and my folks) went to a campfire but got rained out after about 30 minutes. I was getting tired anyways. My dad gave me a beer and a shot of brandy. The beer was good but the brandy made me tired.
Off to bed. More adventures tomorrow.
1 comment:
I love you my friend.
Post a Comment